Monday, June 8, 2009

My Biography

...Hello there dear Blogger here are some information about me.
..My name is Jeffrey Samiana Asebido
...Eldest among brood of 8
...Graduate HighSchool at Sapang Biabas Resettlement HighSchool
...I took up my Primary Education at Camachiles Elementary School
...My Sister's name are Jenny and Jonalyn
...My younger Brother namely Jonathan, Gerry Jonnel, Joven and Joel
..My Bestfriend Hernan Ocampo and Richardson Bongato
...My Friendship Ma. Marjorie Flores and Albert Puri
...My Jollibee Moms Ma. Blesilda "Belle" Evangelista , Jasmin Nuqui and Jasmin Baluyut
...My kikaYs M' Eleine Angala and M' Donna Bautista
...My Bossing S' Jerrico Pangilinan
My.. Crew Leader league: M' Sheryl Pamintuan, Raymond Baylon,Donna Joy Chiao, Joel Layosa and Jayson Gabon...
....Check out my blogs and wait for other updates
...email me at Jollyjeffrey_asebido@yahoo.com or jollyjeffrey@gmail.com
...contact me at Dominician@live.com or my skype account Bluewhale_army..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My PIcTures