Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Friends

...My Bestfriends named are Hernan Delos Santos Ocampo and Richardson Bongato
;;Nhani is currently working as a Counter Food attendant at Aldri, Canada his gonna stay there for 2 years.We been good friends since elementary both of our parents were friends too.Just like me he is the eldest among brood of 4, he is responsible and kind.Richard is my friends during highschool his very thoughtful, his mom was a teacher in English at Sapang Biabas Resettlement HighSchool....
;;Richard at present was a student of Polytechnic University of the Philippines .
;;Ma. Marjorie Marquez Flores was my friendship since she started to Jollibee as a counter crew, at present she is a Senior Cashier in the same store.
;;She is very nice I like her most when she smile...
;;My best Betty is a HRM student at Saint Mutien College, he is a gay he is always there to give an advice when times I felt despair...
These are few of my friends keep on viewing my blog for other stories about my friends and co-jollibee pipz... till next tym ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My PIcTures